Introduction to InDesign CC
Course covers the following topics:
- Getting Started
- Basic Documents
- Using objects
- Working with colour
- Working with paths
- Creating and formatting text
- Multi-page documents
- Preflight and final output
All students receive:
- An Adobe Certified Instructor
- Comprehensive Training Manual
- Course Certificate
- Free luncheon voucher
- Unlimited Telephone Support
- Additional onsite support at a cost effective rate to suit specific
At completion students will be able to:
- Identify the InDesign environment
- Customising panels and workspaces
- Set up preferences globally
- Document defaults and navigation.
- Create document presets
- Place text and create text
- Precisely place objects using guides and the control panel
- Create and edit master pages.
- Format text and create threaded text blocks
- Setup tabs and indent settings
- Format frames and transform graphics
- Create custom colour swatches and save them to reload into other documents
- Prepare documents for digital and offset print
- Preflighting a document
- Create a final proof
- Create PDF files for output
Advanced Illustrator CC
Create Professional Infographics to grab specific audiences’ attention. Use geometric shapes and filters to unite shapes bearing in mind shape and form. Add wire mesh filters to add natural tonal variations in your elements to maximise visual interest and attention. Learn the theory behind Semiotics to trigger audiences’ desire to purchase a product or the art of persuasion to act accordingly.
Advanced PhotoShop CC
Use High End Prepress Tips and Techniques to retouch your images and restore them to their former glory. Add beautiful and mystical special effects, multiple layers and layer masks to your images to breathe new life or preserve antiquity. Add differing textures to your images to enhance visual focus with depth, contrast, replace colours to ‘pop’ an image, use Duotones to add ‘old world charm’, restore damaged images to their former glory, deep etch an image to remove the background to overlay or superimpose an image, use special effects to create text which appears on fire or appears as ice, montage, blend multiple images to create seamless montages.
Advanced Microsoft Word
Learn to how to create a tree based structure database to save your files into a specific folder to easily relocate files, navigate the Microsoft Ribbon, Customise the Ribbon to suit end users experience, create various documents such as Letters, Memorandums, Resumes, Training Manuals and Address Labels. Use functions to Spell Check documents, Search and Replace words, Setup specific margins sizes, change orientation of documents, use the Thesaurus feature to look up synonyms of a particular word, Create PDF files within Word, Print or attach documents into Microsoft Outlook. Insert tables and charts to add and represent visually appealing and easily understood data.